Students:  Scroll down to the bottom of the page and write a comment to let us know what you think about the N.O.V.A. Principles program.

147 Comments

1. I love nova because it help me to be good

• I love NOVA Sargent Smith is the best.

2. Nova was so fun! I hope I can remember all of nova lessons and fun games we did.
    P.S: the gyro-copter videos were so cool, and the view was amazing. How do you fly that thing?

3. nova is one of the best experiences of my life! I have enjoyed it so much. Thank you so much sergeant wahkamatsu

4. nova has given me a new perspective of my path of excellence

5. nova is the best thing ever. it helped illuminate my path to excellence

6. nova has helped me understand why I need a good light to light my path of excellence

anonymous

7. nova helped me understand why I need to have a good light to illuminate my path to excellence

8. nova is the best

9. nova has helped me illuminate my path to excellence every day

10. Nova has been one of the greatest experiences I will ever have. it taught me how to stay away from drugs and take control of my life.

11. I love Nova and hope my sisters go in nova as well!

12. I love the N.O.V.A program. it is fun and it teaches me new things every time. thank you for coming! i don’t want it to end.

13. This year during NOVA I have learned many great and important things with very powerful meanings that have helped me become a better person. My favorite lesson was the one about maturity and anger management. After that lesson I have always tried to have stage 3 maturity and to turn off my fighter when I am mad.

14. I love Nova and hope that both of my siblings learn about Nova. I want to Illuminate my path to Excellence and make the world a better place.

• I want my siblings to learn about the N.O.V.A Principles and the safety of bad things that are happening around the world.

15. i love nova and what it has taught me

16. nova changed the attitude i used to have, and im so gratiful for that.

17. N.O.V.A. is the best program I have ever participated in! It has shown me how to take advantage of good opportunities in my life. It discusses important things that kids my age need to hear. I think that it has probably helped many students, and will in the future. N.O.V.A. instructors are very thorough and just amazing in teaching the lessons! I can’t find anything bad about the program. Thanks for trying to keep us safe N.O.V.A.!

18. I like nova

19. Nova has helped me a lot in many areas such as anger management, not taking drugs, maturity, dangerous media, and other subjects. I love NOVA and I believe that anyone who takes NOVA and pays attention, will be happy and successful. Also. sgt. wakamatsu was really fun and made NOVA ten times more interesting and fun.

20. The nova program has helped me understand the importance of taking the right path

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.