Students:  Scroll down to the bottom of the page and write a comment to let us know what you think about the N.O.V.A. Principles program.

80 Comments

1. That was amazing wakamatsu, i loved it, good job flying it. I Wish i could fly like you.

2. N.O.V.A. is so fun I love how officer Wakamatsu is great at teaching kids to do the right thing

3. NOVA is freaking awesome with SGT. Wakamatsu. He makes the lessons fun!

4. That was an amazing flight, and I think that NOVA has been useful to those who need it, and more people, even bullies. Everyone can find their path to excellence with this program.

5. N.O.V.A is the best! I’ve learned so many amazing things and the officers are so fun and enthusiastic!! Because of N.O.V.A. I have ensured my path to excellence!!!

6. I love NOVA it is one of the best things ever.

7. NOVA is the best thing that has ever happened to me. It is really nice, and it helped me with my anger issues, and I really like STS, because it has helped me make better choices.

8. I love nova it makes me feel like I can be or do anything. My officer is amazing. Too bad it my officers last year.

9. I love N.O.V.A. because it has really helped me learn how to be a better person and it makes me understand what the real world is like. (Thanks to my N.O.V.A. instructor officer Prawitt!)

10. I think that N.O.V.A. is amazing you learn all about what is good for you and what isn’t all while having lots of fun😆

11. nova is an amazing thing to get into. thanks officer bell

12. i like N.O.V.A but i think we need more than just 1 year of it since were all growing up and finding are selves i think 7th and 8th grade we need a little extra something with this. I also have learned many things i like how they push us to do hard things, please email me if you think these things are a good idea or if it is not something you think is necessary. also my BFF she has been really depressed in life she has harsh grandparents that she lives with, a disabled brother, a dad she hates, she has been bullied for being non-Mormon and for being asin, and a abusive mother i think that N.O.V.A has helped her a lot thank you for helping her. it has been very hard to help her so im happy shes ok now. Sargent Smith will live forever i love how he teaches!!! THANK YOU for teaching me may great things ill miss N.O.V.A!!! 🙁

13. I love N.O.V.A. and how it teaches us life lessons. Thanks to all those who make it possible.

14. N.O.V.A is awesome it has helped me a lot it has taught me a lot to thank you nova

15. Nova is awesome thank you so much officer Wakamatsu!

16. I think nova is a good idea since in this day and age most parents don’t parent near as well as 50 years ago the parents just don’t really care, then the kids are just plugged in to a device all day and nothing gets done. But the nova program teaches kids what things are bad and what to look for in life

• I agree with Sam because I think that the Nova program really helps Kids not always be on an electronic. It helps us know what to do, and look forward to in life.

• i think the nova program is awesome Sam

17. love N.O.V.A.

18. Nova is amazing it makes us better people thanks officer wakamatsu

19. Yeah it really does influence us a lot

20. N.O.V.A is awesome and I love how officer Wakamatsu has lessens to teach us everyday. THANK YOU OFFICER WAKAMATSU

21. N.O.V.A has helped me so much!!!!!!

• I agree Jeff!!

• l love nova because it is a tranning to the fruter.

• nova is fun!

22. I love N.O.V.A so much! It has taught me more about what I knew and also taught me things I didn’t know.

23. Nova is amazing. I watch the people’s faces in my class, and I can tell that it really influences them. Thank you so much!

24. I think Nova is awesome thank you officer

• I do too I think nova has changed my life in so many ways

25. Officer Wakamastu, you have helped me so much!! My friends were being really mean. But I told them what you told me to do and tell them. They don’t bother me anymore!! They were really bad influences. Thank you😀👍

26. I love NOVA because you get to have fun, play amazing games, and learn important. Thank you for preparing the fun lessons and spending time with us.

27. that gyro-copter is sweet, is it hard to control??

• No, it’s not hard to control at all. However, takeoff’s and landings take a lot of practice!

• I love Nova so much thank for everything 🙂 =)

• Ya it’s awesome

• nova is awesome

28. thanks for teaching us about anger management it has helped me with my sisters when they are mad at me, i am glad i joined nova

29. Cool! I’d like to do that someday! How did you build it?

• I hope you can fly a Gyroplane someday! It took a lot of time, research, and some money… But it was all worth it!

30. Thank you for teaching us about self esteem. I am glad I joined NOVA it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. I like nova because all the games and tricks

32. N.O.V.A has probably changed my life forever with fun lessons.

33. thank you so much for teaching me all those life lessons will really help in the future.

P.S I know the frog analige it is when do you know when you are
    a boiled frog when it’s to late

34. Nova is epic!!!!!!!!! I feel like I might need to know this stuff later in life and it is teaching me great things already 🙂

35. I think that N.O.V.A is full of fun learning experiences that teach you life time problems and good things.

36. I think that N.O.V.A is a good way to teach us how to learn to do what is right!

37. I like NOVA because we learn to become a better person in life!
    Thanks, officer wakamatsu!!!!

38. I think that nova is so fun and you get to lean fun staff

39. I like N.O.V.A because we learn not to do bad stuff and learn new things thank you for teaching me new stuff Officer Wakamatsu

40. I thought that the gyro-copter was really cool and wish that i could fly it.

• Believe me, it is very cool to fly the N.O.V.A. Cop-Ter!

• do you have your flying lisence and i would like to fly with you another thing i was wondering is where do you fly your captor that was cool.

• Yes, I have a Sport Pilot’s license to fly my Gyrocopter.
          I can’t take passengers right now because my Gyro only has one seat.
          Right now, I’m flying out of Nephi, Utah.

• can you someday make it so your Gyro can have a passenger

41. The N.O.V.A program is fun and has taught me so much in just a few week! Thank you Off. Wakamatsu!

42. I think N.O.V.A is super cool and help you at the same time with a great instructor Officer Wakamatsu teaches you great things “Happy Mind Happy Life” Thank you Officer Wakamatsu

43. I like how you get to play so many games in N.O.V.A.

44. N.O.V.A. Is amazing, awesome, and super fun!!

• I agree I love it!! Sometimes it almost makes me cry 😂 thx so much

• I agree. I think that it influences us a lot.

45. N.O.V.A. is a great program. It helps us to have a better life and future. We have a great instructor, Officer Wakamatsu to teach us these things. Thanks for all you do Officer Wakamatsu! You’re the best!

46. I think nova is important to learn so that you dont end up having a horrible life .Thank you deputy staufer

47. nova is important because it helps you

48. I like NOVA because you get to learn important stuff while playing fun games. ☺

49. i think nova is awesome

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.