N.O.V.A. is an acronym that stands for:
Nurturing = To help you grow and develop in good positive ways
Opportunities = Good things that come your way. To help you recognize & seek after good opportunities in life
Values = Good Principles, Ideals, & Standards that you believe in & live by
Accountability = Being responsible for your choices & actions
NOVA Principles – What is a Principle?
A Principle is a law or set of rules that govern things
” Examples… The Principles of: Gravity; Mathematics; Chemistry; Electricity; Music; Etc…
Knowing and understanding the laws and rules of Principles is very important in order to become intelligent and successful
Knowing and understanding the laws and rules of Principles allows a person to do some amazing things!
For instance… Knowing and understanding what Principles were necessary to make a Cell Phone?
” Mathematics; Chemistry; Mechanical & Electrical Engineering; Computer software programing; Etc…
This is what NOVA is all about… To teach you important Principles so you can become intelligent and successful people
Good things that come your way.
- When you make good choices, you allow good opportunities to come your way.
- When you make wrong choices, you don’t allow good opportunities to come your way.
Accepting responsibility for your choices and actions.
- It’s important to be accountable for your choices & actions.
- If you’re not accountable for what you do, you could do anything & get away with it.
- Laws and rules are created to hold people accountable for their choices & actions.
NOVA Core Principles
5 NOVA Core Principles
- Accountability: I own my thoughts, feelings, choices, and actions.
- Positivity: When I choose Positivity I experience success and happiness.
- Knowledge: Knowledge creates opportunities.
- Work: The path to excellence requires work.
- Respect: I respect myself, others, and everything around me.
10 NOVA Applications
- The NOVA Lone Wolf Application: I courageously stand against those who want me to do wrong.
- The STS Application: Study the Situation.
- The Cause and Effect Application: When I do or do not do something, something happens.
- The Paradigm Application: How I see things.
- The True Colors Application: What is right is right and what is wrong is wrong.
- The Lifetime Decisions Application: Good decisions I make now and forever.
- The Which Wolf Am I Feeding Application: Which wolf is stronger? The one I feed.
- The Fire Application: Some say fire is good, others say it is bad, in reality fire is powerful.
- The Harvest Application: What I put in is what I get out.
- The Initiative Application: I proactively look for what needs to be done and do it.