N.O.V.A. Principles Instructor Training.
- Empowered to make a difference in student lives.
- Learn how to help kids of various ages to gain a better perspective of law enforcement.
- Get helpful tools for teaching.
- Feel comfortable in front of a classroom.
When: 2020 Dates
June 22-25 Lehi VIRTUAL
August 3-6 Lake Havasu City AZ VIRTUAL
November 16-19 Lehi VIRTUAL (TBD???)
(Training are generally held annually in June and November)
Where: Virtual – Zoom Video Conferencing
Participant Needs – Virtual Training
- Laptop/computer for each participant (Not a mobile device)
- Zoom software on the computer
- How to: Install it
- Install Zoom for Client Meetings
- Test Zoom connection in advance with us (Contact Lyman)
- Webcam & Microphone
- Webcam is always on, participant face is visible
- Microphone is muted unless speaking (hold space bar down to speak)
- High speed internet
- Location where you can sit, stand, and move around
- Location where you will be uninterrupted (No distractions)(Quiet area)
- Room set-up so your face is well lit
- Writing paper & pen/pencil
- Training notebook (Sent by NOVA)
Time: 8 AM to 5 PM daily
Make your training reservation by completing the form.
Note to all attendees
1. This outline provides an overview of the training modules included during the four days of training.
2. We caution attendees to not schedule any other activities.
3. Attendees are required to attend all sessions to complete their training.
4. Attendees should not be scheduled to work during the training period.
5. Attendees should not have any court appearances during the training period.
6. If attendees cannot give their full attention during the training period we would suggest you do not attend at this time.