Each NOVA Instructor is required to complete the NOVA Instructor training to become certified.
Training is generally conducted in June and November annually. Training is conducted virtually.
There is a requirement for continuing education (12 hours) over a three-year period to maintain your certification.
- No other activities during training (court dates, shifts, meetings, etc.)
- Separate, private, location for each trainee. One person per room.
- Computer with webcam and microphone.
- High-speed internet.
- Well-lit area with lighting on your face.
- The camera is on at all times.
- Active participation during training.
- Participate in a zoom orientation the week prior to the training with a NOVA training faculty member.
- We use Zoom video conferencing software to conduct this training.
- A link will be provided to make an appointment for the zoom orientation one week in advance.
- A link will be provided a few days in advance for the training to be used during the training.
- Attendees must attend all sessions to complete the training and receive their certification.
Register participants here. You will need to complete one form for each participant